CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 4

Congrats again... Mr & Mrs. Richards

   My daughter and her husband (married April 22 in Jamaica) had the big family and friends reception this past weekend and it turned out great. I have been so busy with decorations and favors, flowers and gifts I haven't had much time to do anything else. So, now I can get back to my scrapbook room and scrap away...
     My first weekend to myself and I will be attending a Scrapbook Retreat here in Aurora, Illinois- my first time to this one (ScrapbookCabana) and I can't wait. It sounds like a good time will be had by all 75 scrappers for 3 full days of fun and relaxation. I of course will be working on lots of wedding photos- so when I get back watch out I will have so many posts to upload... Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment