CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 23

The Jamaican Bunch

Here is a wonderful layout of all the guests that attended my daughter's Jamaican wedding- The Jamaican Bunch is the title and I will be applying this over at Sketches in Thyme #81 .
I used several different papers that I have been using throughout all the layouts in this scrapbook- so it works out well with this 5 x 7 photo with everyone attending this event. I made my own rosette and cricut cut the title from Ashlyn's Alphabet, and the bird cage from Serenade, and added some silk flowers and stickers- flourishes to the page. Of course, some Stickles was added to the embellies/title.  I have not journaled on this page for a reason, I am waiting for my daughter to give me a list of everyone's name so I can write thiem in that area and spell everything correctly- just like the journal tag area say " Just so I never forget"

4 comments:

  1. Pretty page! What a beautiful place to have a wedding!! Thanks for playing along with us @ SIT :)
    ~Maven Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the colours go so well together. Thank you for playing with us at SIT.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet.. love the papers you chose to go with the wedding pics... just gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic colors and wonderful elements for this Lo
    Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete